Lorsqu'un homme mange ,boit, jouit des resultats de son travail, c'est un Don de Dieu ....................

mercredi 22 mars 2017

Here is your chance to buy shares that will go up 10x by next week.

To all my subscribers,

As you obviously know, I have been quiet these last couple of months because I really have not had a stock worth recommending for purchase.

After the last stock�s 1,500% gains I really want to make sure that whatever I tell you to buy next will be a big winner since your expectations are high.

Today I want you to keep an eye on INCT (incapta inc) because something really huge is about to happen next week.

One of the gents I work with back in New York told me that INCT is on the verge of signing a deal to sell the company to a large multinational and this deal should be announced on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and will carry a price per share of $1.38

I guess their special drone technology is too good to ignore, and a massive player wants to acquire all their know-how, IP and manufacturing capabilities.

That being said, this is a very rare opportunity to get in before the deal is officially announced and make a quick 10x on your principal in just 7 days.

Keep this on the low but do act quickly if you want to buy in. I recommend an entry point of 17 cents or under to maximize the upside.

All the best.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pour publier un message, envoyez-le à :

_________________________

adetrap.traput@blogger.com

_________________________