Lorsqu'un homme mange ,boit, jouit des resultats de son travail, c'est un Don de Dieu ....................

mercredi 18 janvier 2023

Donation

--
Donation,
My Dear Friend
My name is Mrs. Girdaladze Krummenacher,
Am from Liechtenstein but i lived in Western America for many years
and now currently hospitalized in a private hospital as a result of
Throat cancer.
My purpose of writing to you is because I was led by the spirit of God
to offer you the money that Me and My late husband, I have private
account.
I'm 69-year-old woman, it's an issue close incredibly to my heart as
I'm one of those people divorced, single and childless. My husband and
I were together for many years but were unable to have children.
I'm offering you the sum of money as a donation for the work of God
and charity and to take care of orphans and help the less privileged.
May the good Lord bless you and your family, When I hear from you, I
will direct you on how to receive the money.
Please pray for me and God bless you.
Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacher

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Pour publier un message, envoyez-le à :

_________________________

adetrap.traput@blogger.com

_________________________